By Lorena Siminovich
From the loved layout model for nurseries, playrooms, and each area in among, Petit college exhibits you ways to make 25 in their bestselling paper and wood add-ons in your domestic. customise toy chests, create joyful identify plaques, construct bunny clocks, and extra, with artist and proprietor Lorena Siminovich. Breaking down every one venture with uncomplicated, illustrated step by step directions, Siminovich offers effortless the right way to customize the Petit college signature kind along with your child’s favourite shades and styles. All you wish are rubber stamps, paper, scissors, and the supplied undertaking templates to create a latest area full of vibrant and targeted décor.
Whether you’re trying to find designated paper toys or brilliant namesake prints, Petit Collage’s whimsical craft initiatives will motivate your kids to place their little contact and large mind's eye into your loved ones domestic.
Read or Download Petit Collage: 25 Easy Craft and Décor Projects for a Playful Home PDF
Similar crafts books
In Origami Ooh l. a. l. a.! Jeremy Shafer takes origami into the area of functionality paintings. packed with transparent step by step directions for the way to fold each one version and shrewdpermanent workouts for appearing them in entrance of audiences, this ebook goals to actually stream origami directly to a brand new level!
Each person has a sock or with no mate, misplaced to the abyss of the dryer, yet what to do with this lonely laundry left-over? fear no longer! the final word Sock Puppet booklet may help you craft whimsical, quirky creatures so you might create with just a few low-cost fabrics and imagination.
Moving from the easy to the intense, authors Tiger Kandel and Heather Schloss will take readers on a trip throughout the impressive global of sock puppets. research secrets and techniques to delusion creatures, animals, or even human portrait puppets. With trademark suggestions, easy-to-follow directions, illustrations, stencils, and images your misfit socks will remodel into characters which are energetic and character.
Options to universal crochet quandaries are at your fingertips—anywhere you go
Crochet visible quickly advice has the solutions you need—fast. With distinct colour pictures and concise directions, plus time-saving counsel, it covers:
• settling on instruments and yarn
• operating uncomplicated stitches
• expanding and decreasing
• operating in rounds and colors
• Making puffs, bobbles, clusters, and knots
• operating Tunisian crochet, filet crochet, and lace
• Crocheting with beads
• Inter- preting patterns
• Diagnosing difficulties and solving blunders
Artists and crafters have regularly been recyclers, yet for plenty of, it has not just develop into a thrifty selection, it has develop into an ethical vital. a thousand rules for artistic Reuse incorporates a leading edge choice of the main artistic paintings being made with re-used, upcycled, and already present fabrics. The paintings during this e-book levels from shrewdpermanent and humble own add-ons to distinct and critical large-scale artistic endeavors, together with paper artwork, model, jewellery, housewares, interiors, and installations.
- Secrets of Origami: The Japanese Art of Paper Folding
- The Beginner's Handbook of Woodcarving: With Project Patterns for Line Carving, Relief Carving, Carving in the Round, and Bird Carving
- Creative Kitchen Crafts (Girl Crafts) September 2010 - сентябрь 2010
- Playful Little Paper-Pieced Projects: 37 Graphic Designs & Tips from Top Modern Quilters
- Making Your Own Incense (Storey's Country Wisdom Bulletin A-226)
- Sewing 101, Revised and Updated: Master Basic Skills and Techniques Easily through Step-by-Step Instruction
Additional info for Petit Collage: 25 Easy Craft and Décor Projects for a Playful Home
Before cutting out the paint patterns, apply doublesided tape to the back. Cut out the pattern pieces. Attach to the bell as pictured. Try the bell on your bike and make sure the bumblebee is facing the way you want. 6. Glue the button on the wings to the top center of the bee. 5. 6. 1. 2. Trace around the paint patterns with an extrafinetip paint marker. Carefully remove the patterns and fill in the outlines with a fine-tip paint marker. 3. After the paint is dry, spray the bell with a clear finish to seal the paint.
8. ZIPPER 9. Sew together the zipper tape above the top stop using 4–5 hand stitches. Measure 93/4˝ down from your stitching and hand sew across the zipper teeth using 4–5 stitches. Trim the zipper 3/4˝ below the second line of stitching. 9¾˝ 9. 10. Place the zipper facedown on the right side of the clutch back edge opposite the pocket. Position the zipper teeth 5/8˝ from the edge and the top zipper stop 5/8˝ from the end of the fabric. Machine baste the zipper to the fabric 1/2˝ from the edge, using a zipper foot.
With right sides together, sew the lining to the bag along the handle edges, matching notches. Turn to the right side. Finger-press the edges. Machine baste the bag to the lining 1/8˝ from the raw edges. Topstitch 1/8˝ and 11/8˝ from the handle edges. 3. Making the Sides 1. Glue the edges of the side stabilizer to the wrong side of the side pieces. Cut 2 pieces of hook-and-loop tape, 11/2˝ each. Glue to the right side of the sides at the pattern marks, mirroring the hook placement and the loop placement on each side.