By Yahiko Kambayashi, Katsumi Tanaka, Masaru Kitsuregawa, Akifumi Makinouchi, Shunsuke Uemura, Yoshifumi Masunaga
Nontraditional Database platforms is the 5th quantity within the complicated details Processing expertise sequence. It brings jointly the result of examine conducted by means of the japanese database examine neighborhood within the box of nontraditional database platforms. The e-book examines nontraditional kinds of functions, info varieties, platforms and environments including high-performance structure to help nontraditional functions, corresponding to net mining, info engineering and item processing.
Read Online or Download Nontraditional Database Systems PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
This ebook constitutes the complaints of the second one overseas convention on Networked electronic applied sciences, held in Prague, Czech Republic, in July 2010.
The our on-line world guide is a finished advisor to all facets of recent media, details applied sciences and the web. It supplies an summary of the commercial, political, social and cultural contexts of our on-line world, and gives sensible recommendation on utilizing new applied sciences for examine, communique and e-book.
This booklet explores multimedia functions that emerged from desktop imaginative and prescient and computer studying applied sciences. those cutting-edge purposes contain MPEG-7, interactive multimedia retrieval, multimodal fusion, annotation, and database re-ranking. The application-oriented procedure maximizes reader figuring out of this complicated box.
This scenario-focused identify presents concise technical advice and insights for troubleshooting and optimizing garage with Hyper-V. Written by way of skilled virtualization execs, this little ebook packs loads of price right into a few pages, supplying a lean learn with plenty of real-world insights and top practices for Hyper-V garage optimization.
- Peer-to-Peer Computing: Principles and Applications
- Practical MongoDB: Architecting, Developing, and Administering MongoDB
- Readings in Database Systems
- Modern Database Management
- Association Rule Mining: Models and Algorithms
- Relevant Search: With applications for Solr and Elasticsearch
Additional info for Nontraditional Database Systems
2. making the copies of them. 3. applying the set of customization operations stored in the viewDefinition to the copies. 4. providing the customized copies of hypermedia components for the user. Thus, the customization does not affect the source hypermedia components and users always receive the customized copies of hypermedia components (Figure 2). It guarantees the independence of customizations in each environment. For example, if a user modifies some hypermedia component by customization operations, the modification only affects the users who belong to the same environment or its child environments.
Thus, the customization does not affect the source hypermedia components and users always receive the customized copies of hypermedia components (Figure 2). It guarantees the independence of customizations in each environment. For example, if a user modifies some hypermedia component by customization operations, the modification only affects the users who belong to the same environment or its child environments. 3 WYSIWIS Most groupware systems introduce WYSIWIS or location relaxed-WYSIWIS principles so that all users can see the same display contents.
The management server communicates with all IPHs and ESPs. Several microphones are fixed at some locations in the real space to catch sound and transmit it to each IPH. A microphone, a speaker, and a CCD camera are attached to an IPH as shown in Figure 5. The CCD camera is used to capture the users’ facial image. The captured 20 Nontraditional Database Systems video images are transferred to the management server. The voice of each invisible person is captured via the microphone, and then transmitted to the management server.