By John Sall, Lee Creighton, Ann Lehman
JMP® is statistical discovery software program. JMP is helping you discover info, healthy versions, discoverpatterns, and notice issues that don’t healthy styles. This publication is a advisor to stats utilizing JMP
Read Online or Download JMP start statistics: a guide to statistics and data analysis using JMP PDF
Similar mathematicsematical statistics books
Facing the topic of chance thought and information, this article comprises assurance of: inverse difficulties; isoperimetry and gaussian research; and perturbation equipment of the speculation of Gibbsian fields.
This venture, together produced by way of educational institutions, includes reprints of previously-published articles in 4 records journals (Journal of the yank Statistical organization, the yankee Statistician, probability, and lawsuits of the statistics in activities portion of the yankee Statistical Association), equipped into separate sections for 4 quite well-studied activities (football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and a one for less-studies activities similar to football, tennis, and music, between others).
- Statistics of the galaxy distribution
- Narcotic Drugs/Stupefiants/Estupefacientes: Estimated World Requirements for 2007/Evaluations des besoins du monde pour 2007/Previsiones de las necesidades mundiales para 2007 : Statistics for 2
- Handbook of Statistics 10: Signal Processing and its Applications
- New Introduction To Multiple Time Series Analysis
Additional info for JMP start statistics: a guide to statistics and data analysis using JMP
From the data table, you can do a variety of table management tasks such as editing cells; creating, rearranging or deleting rows and columns; subsetting the data; sorting; or combining tables. 1 identifies active areas of a JMP data table. There are a few basic things to keep in mind: • Column names can use any keyboard character, including spaces. The size and font for names and values is a setting you control through JMP Preferences. • If the name of the column is long, you can drag column boundaries to widen the column.
Tabbing past the last table cell creates a new row. • Enter (or Return) either moves the cursor down one cell or one cell to the right, based on the setting in JMP Preferences. 5. 5 Finished Blood Pressure Study Table The New Column Command In the first part of this example, you used the Add Multiple Columns command from the Cols menu to create several new columns in a data table. Often you only need to add a single new column with specific characteristics. ” for the remaining months of the study.
6. The New Column dialog lets you set the new column’s characteristics. Type a new name, Location, in the Column Name area. 6. Notice that the Modeling Type then automatically changes to Nominal. 6 The New Column Dialog When you click OK, the new column appears in the table, where you can enter the data as previously described. Plot the Data There are many ways to check the data for errors. One way is to plot the data to check for obvious anomalous values. Let’s experiment with the Chart command in the Graph menu.