By Jobin Kuruvilla
This booklet is your one-stop source for studying JIRA extensions and customizations.
• expand and customise JIRA; paintings with customized fields, workflows, studies, contraptions, JQL features, plugins, and more;
• customise the feel and appear of your JIRA person interface through including new tabs, net goods and sections, drop down menus, and more;
• grasp JQL (JIRA question Language) that permits complex looking out services in which clients can look for concerns of their JIRA example after which make the most all of the features of the difficulty navigator.
JIRA offers factor monitoring and undertaking monitoring for software program improvement groups to enhance code caliber and the rate of improvement. JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook is a one cease source to grasp extensions and customizations in JIRA.
You will easy methods to create your individual JIRA plugins, customise the appear and feel of your JIRA UI, paintings with workflows, concerns, customized fields, and lots more and plenty more.
JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook starts off with recipes on simplifying the plugin improvement technique by means of a whole bankruptcy devoted to the plugin framework to grasp plugins in JIRA. Then we are going to circulation directly to writing customized box plugins to create new box kinds or customized searchers. We then easy methods to application and customise workflows to rework JIRA right into a person pleasant system.
Reporting help in an software like JIRA is inevitable! With lots information spanning throughout varied initiatives, matters, and so forth, and many making plans performed for the venture, we'll conceal the right way to paintings on stories and instruments to get custom-made info in response to our wishes. we are going to then examine customizing many of the looking facets of JIRA resembling JQL, looking out in plugins, dealing with filters, and so on.
JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook steers in the direction of programming concerns, resembling developing, enhancing, and deleting matters, developing new factor operations, handling a number of the different operations on hand on matters.
Read or Download JIRA 5.x Development Cookbook PDF
Similar programming books
Scala extensive is a special new booklet designed that can assist you combine Scala successfully into your improvement method. via offering the rising top practices and designs from the Scala neighborhood, it publications you thru dozens of strong strategies instance by way of example.
in regards to the Book
Scala is a strong JVM language that blends the useful and OO programming types. You'll don't have any hassle getting introductions to Scala in books or on-line, yet it's tough to discover nice examples and insights from skilled practitioners. You'll locate them in Scala in Depth.
There's little heavy-handed idea here—just dozens of crisp, sensible suggestions for coding in Scala. Written for readers who be aware of Java, Scala, or one other OO language.
Purchase comprises loose PDF, ePub, and Kindle eBooks downloadable at manning. com.
What's inside of* Concise, expressive, and readable code type
* tips to combine Scala into your present Java initiatives
* Scala's 2. eight. zero collections API
* how one can use actors for concurrent programming
* studying the Scala kind process
* Scala's OO features—type member inheritance, a number of inheritance, and composition
* sensible options and patterns—immutability, applicative functors, and monads
desk of Contents<ol>* Scala—a combined language
* The middle principles
* Modicum of style—coding conventions
* using item orientation
* utilizing implicits to write down expressive code
* the kind method
* utilizing implicits and kinds jointly
* utilizing the appropriate assortment
* Integrating Scala with Java
* styles in useful programming
Totally rewritten for Apple’s fast programming language, this up to date cookbook is helping you conquer the vexing matters you’re more likely to face while growing apps for iOS devices.
You’ll locate countless numbers of recent and revised recipes for utilizing the iOS eight SDK, together with recommendations for operating with wellbeing and fitness facts and HomeKit add-ons, improving and animating photographs, storing and conserving facts, sending and receiving notifications, and handling documents and folders between them. every one recipe contains pattern code on GitHub that you should use instantaneously.
All glossy industries depend upon huge and complicated software program platforms. so as to build such huge platforms in a scientific demeanour, the point of interest of the improvement methodologies has switched within the final twenty years from sensible to structural concerns. Formal equipment were utilized effectively to the verification of medium-sized courses in protocol and layout.
- Programming iOS 8: Dive Deep into Views, View Controllers, and Frameworks
- Advanced Topics in Computational Partial Differential Equations: Numerical Methods and Diffpack Programming
- Building WordPress Themes from Scratch
- Beginning Rails 3
Extra resources for JIRA 5.x Development Cookbook
10 The Mac and iPhone SDK are built around the Xcode code editor and compiler. Xcode can be used in a simple one-click-to-build way by beginners, or it can be customized and extended almost indefinitely by more experienced developers. Working with Safari Apple also offers the free Safari Developer Program for Web applications. On the Mac and PC, Safari remains a minority interest for now. On the iPhone, you can use Web-app technology to create Web-based apps that have many of the features of conventional iPhone apps but are simpler to create and can be sold directly from a Web site.
Indd 30 8/31/10 2:42 PM Chapter 2: Think Cocoa! 31 Moving to Cocoa and Objective-C from Other Platforms The Web has created an explosion of interest in software development. There are many scripted and programmed environments to choose from, but historically, most are object-oriented. Developers are finding that competing platforms use related coding principles and that existing skills are transferable. If you have experience with another object-oriented language, you should find Objective-C rewarding and relatively straightforward.