By Jennifer Chin
The artwork of soldering—permanently becoming a member of steel elements with a torch and solder—can open up a brand new global of artistic percentages for jewellery makers.
In Hot Connections Jewelry, award-winning jewellery clothier Jennifer Chin publications you thru each step, from deciding on a torch to uncomplicated strategies like sawing, submitting, and riveting, in addition to extra complicated thoughts like developing floor textures, environment stones, and utilizing inlay.
With 23 in-depth classes and 15 wonderful initiatives, in addition to inspiring examples from contributing artists, Hot Connections Jewelry is your crucial consultant to unleashing your creativity and self belief in jewellery making.
Read or Download Hot Connections Jewelry: The Complete Sourcebook of Soldering Techniques PDF
Similar crafts books
In Origami Ooh l. a. los angeles! Jeremy Shafer takes origami into the world of functionality paintings. full of transparent step by step directions for a way to fold each one version and smart exercises for appearing them in entrance of audiences, this publication goals to actually circulate origami directly to a brand new level!
Each person has a sock or with no mate, misplaced to the abyss of the dryer, yet what to do with this lonely laundry left-over? fear now not! the final word Sock Puppet booklet may also help you craft whimsical, quirky creatures for you to create with just a few reasonably cheap fabrics and imagination.
Moving from the easy to the extreme, authors Tiger Kandel and Heather Schloss will take readers on a trip throughout the tremendous international of sock puppets. research secrets and techniques to delusion creatures, animals, or even human portrait puppets. With trademark innovations, easy-to-follow directions, illustrations, stencils, and images your misfit socks will rework into characters which are vigorous and character.
Recommendations to universal crochet quandaries are at your fingertips—anywhere you go
Crochet visible fast advice has the solutions you need—fast. With designated colour images and concise directions, plus time-saving information, it covers:
• determining instruments and yarn
• operating easy stitches
• expanding and decreasing
• operating in rounds and colors
• Making puffs, bobbles, clusters, and knots
• operating Tunisian crochet, filet crochet, and lace
• Crocheting with beads
• Inter- preting patterns
• Diagnosing difficulties and solving error
Artists and crafters have consistently been recyclers, yet for lots of, it has not just turn into a thrifty selection, it has turn into an ethical central. one thousand principles for inventive Reuse incorporates a innovative choice of the main artistic paintings being made with re-used, upcycled, and already current fabrics. The paintings during this e-book levels from shrewdpermanent and humble own components to certain and critical large-scale artistic endeavors, together with paper paintings, style, jewellery, housewares, interiors, and installations.
- Crafts ebook - Homespun Crafts with illus & patterns - wood, leather, felt, metal, more
- Braiding Rugs (Storey's Country Wisdom Bulletin A-03)
- Cute & Easy Crochet: Learn to crochet with 35 adorable projects
- Ribbonwork Flowers: 132 Garden Embellishments: Beautiful Designs for Flowers, Leaves & More
- Black & Decker Here's How...Plumbing: 22 Easy Fix It Repairs to Save You Money & Time
- The Complete Photo Guide to Clothing Construction
Additional info for Hot Connections Jewelry: The Complete Sourcebook of Soldering Techniques
Kid’s Flat Cap 61 winter ﬂap HAT SIZE: Women’s and men’s medium (head circumference 22½˝ and 24˝) Lookin’ good in the winter wonderland neighborhood! This winter hat is gender neutral; it manages to look handsome for the guys and and smart for the girls. And it can even handle a low-tied ponytail (for the girls or guys). This hat easily transitions from fall to winter, so when the weather begins to get cold and windy, just turn down the flap to keep your ears and neck warm and cozy. 62 Hat Shop Materials and Supplies Wool tartan, suiting-weight: 1/2 yard for shell Fleece: 1/2 yard for lining Heavyweight sew-in interfacing: 1 piece 5˝ × 9˝ for brim stiffening Matching button, 1˝ diameter When selecting fabrics for the hat itself, here are a few things to consider: •• Tropical-weight wool is a wonderful weight for fall and winter.
2. Continue sewing around the edges, pivoting at 5. Trim the excess fabric on each corner to allow the corners, until you reach the point on the opposite edge where the rounded part of the brim piece extends out beyond the headband strips. for a cleaner point when the piece is turned right side out. 3. Carefully fold or roll the brim piece inward so pointed instrument (I use a wooden chopstick) to poke out the corners crisply. that you can continue sewing the headband strips together. Take great care to ensure that the brim piece is pushed sufficiently in from where you will continue sewing so that it is not caught up as you sew.
Starting from the previously marked center 4. Continue sewing all the edges, leaving a 5˝ gap points, measure approximately 12˝ to the right. Begin sewing from this point toward the brim. for turning. You will be left with a rectangular tube with the brim piece sewn inside it. 2. Continue sewing around the edges, pivoting at 5. Trim the excess fabric on each corner to allow the corners, until you reach the point on the opposite edge where the rounded part of the brim piece extends out beyond the headband strips.