By International Finance Corporation
Read Online or Download Corporate Governance Manual, Second Edition PDF
Best nonprofit organizations & charities books
China's possession Transformation offers a systemic account of firm reforms in China contribution to the amazing transition of the economic climate, during just a decade or so, from whole reliance on state-owned and collective corporations to a combined economic system the place deepest firm performs a number one function.
Rekindling the severe research of the adoption of known advertisement (for-profit) administration methods within the non-profit context, Strategic Positioning in Voluntary and Charitable organisations finds that charities are positioning themselves of their evolving exterior atmosphere in special ways in which aren't correctly defined via present positioning theories.
A public supervisor herself and winning advisor within the public area, Camaron Thomas argues for a complete new approach of being a public supervisor. She introduces a brand new paradigm for a way the general public zone should still paintings: a collaborative, practical atmosphere during which fast moving, practical switch, civility, and initiative are literally the norm.
This contributed quantity beneficial properties cutting-edge learn from ten various international locations on implementation, institutionalization and the long run clients of social entrepreneurship. This quantity goals at bringing jointly examine that considers the context of economic system, politics and cultural concerns combining with the wishes of social and human improvement.
- The Good Corporate Citizen: A Practical Guide
- Effective Non-Profit Management: Context, Concepts, and Competencies
- Fundraising Consultants: A Guide for Nonprofit Organizations (AFP Fund Development Series)
- Creating and Implementing Your Strategic Plan: A Workbook for Public and Nonprofit Organizations, 2nd Edition
Extra resources for Corporate Governance Manual, Second Edition
Approving the Agenda – Shareholders’ Rights to Amend the Agenda 6. Preparing Draft Resolutions on each of the Items on the Agenda 296 297 297 300 304 311 318 C. CONDUCTING THE GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS 1. Shareholder Participation Options 2. Shareholder Registration 3. Verifying and Announcing the Quorum 320 322 323 325 CHAPTER 9: Corporate Governance Implications of the Charter Capital 351 A. GENERAL PROVISIONS RELATED TO THE CHARTER CAPITAL 1. The Definition of Charter Capital 2. Legal Capital or Minimum Charter Capital 3.
2. Why Adopt a Code of Ethics? 3. How to Implement a Code of Ethics? 4. Vietnamese Code of Business Ethics Corporate Governance Implications of the Charter Capital 75 75 77 Dividends C. COMPANY CODE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE 1. What is a Company Code of Corporate Governance? 2. Vietnamese Company Code of Corporate Governance Corporate Governance Implications of Corporate Securities 73 73 74 Material Corporate Transactions B. THE INTERNAL REGULATIONS OF THE COMPANY 1. Types of Internal Regulations 2.
The Minutes of Board of Directors Meetings 12. The Corporate Secretary and Board of Directors Meetings 139 139 140 141 142 142 143 144 144 146 147 147 149 184 184 187 187 The General Governance Structure of a Company C. THE FORMATION AND TERMINATION OF THE EXECUTIVE BODIES 1. The Election and Term of the Executive Board Members 2. The Authority of the Interim General Director 3. The Termination of the Authority of the Executive Bodies The Internal Corporate Documents 180 180 181 182 The Board of Directors B.